LES - the Licensing Executives Society of South Africa
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 20 TO 22 NOV 2013 FUNDAMENTAL LICENSING COURSE
Welcome to the Licensing Executives Society of South Africa
The Licensing Executives Society of South Africa is an association of licensing and technology transfer professionals dedicated to the creation, promotion and implementation of business opportunities through equitable technology licensing, both locally and internationally.
LES South Africa is a member society of the international association known as The Licensing Executives Society International.
The Licensing Executives Society International hosts an annual conference at a different city around the world each year. The Licensing Executives Society International has more than 31 member countries with over 12 000 individual members.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP TO THE SOCIETY
- The receipt of information and opportunity to attend highly educational activity touching on all topics relevant to the field of technology licensing. These include seminars, licensing courses, workshops and regular evening meetings.
- The opportunity to network and meet at local and international conferences, with others involved in a field of licensing who come from all different technical, geographic and legal fields and to learn from their practical and diverse experience.
- The opportunity to lobby and influence those involved with the formulation of laws and regulations which affect the licensing, transfer and protection of technology.
- Receipt of the quarterly publication LES Nouvelles which contains a wealth of information, not only concerning licensing but also the activities of the international association.
- Receipt of the annual membership directory of LESI which provides details of contacts in all countries in which LES is active.
Click here to download the membership application form (Acrobat PDF)